Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Mark Anastasi's Ultimate Listbuilding Masterclass

Wow! What a powerful 3 days of information being presented that was!

So many notes taken, so many ideas plus some very simple ACTION steps given that could be implemented straight away and other ones for later on.

At the time I also jotted down some action steps of my own, in the back of my book, asinspiration caught me. My own golas and intentions, for the 3 days, kept me focused and present to opportunities and ideas for my own business development.

As I listened to the speakers I was able to realise the gems I already have in my life and business opportunities I have been putting off taking action to secure their completion and fulfillment.

I was also able to utilise one topic of most of the speakers' presentations namely their lifestyle that they have - the cars, the houses/dream home, the holidays, the time, THE MONEY ...... To me it sounded like bragging and I just switched off, feeling sick in my stomach, heavy in my heart. As I became aware of my negative thoughts and huge blocks that I was creating for myself I had a huge light bulb moment. As the light came on, in my head, it shone on a different perspective, one area of my own business vision that has been stuck for quite a while - the financial one. I have not been able to visualise, in any detail, how I would spend the money I would have coming in. I was now able to listen to the speakers with different ears, feling excited, interested and inspired, as I gleaned lots of ideas.

Completion of this section of my business vision now a possibility that can happen - excitement and inspiration coursed through my whole being as I left the end of the third day.

No comments:

Post a Comment